Customer Success Manager
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and consultancy skills all-around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relationships building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties you work with. You are a consummate account manager who is very hands-on with assigned customers (true account management vs. sales). You are someone who is capable of forming strong customer relationships as well as taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty. You work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You can quickly adapt and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments, with the ability to resolve customer-related issues in a timely and satisfactory manner. If this is you, there are a lot of organizations who are adopting our products and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
- Uphold a high renewal rate for set accounts by maintaining regular communication and actively monitoring customer risk and usage.
- Ensure customers are utilizing all appropriate features in the ODILO software suite.
- Assess, justify, and facilitate solutions for customer needs, such as training, strategy, software optimization, etc.
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned set accounts after deployment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and product is delivered up to expectation.
- Deliver value to customers with each interaction.
- Travel to tradeshows, conferences, and customer sites as needed.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management.
- Experience working and providing advice and direction to management-level contacts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Four-year degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM platforms.
- Ability to travel occasionally to build relationships with clients (most work is done over the phone).
- Ability to work with other departments and advise improvement of internal processes for customer needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
Remote. Full-time 1099 contractor. Fixed duration of one year with potential for renewal.
TO APPLY: Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Download PDF job description customer-success-manager-jd)